Wednesday, November 5, 2014

miGoogle presentation for Comics and Creativity Games with Google Tools

This week I had to privilege of presenting at the miGoogle conference in Brighton, Michigan, along with dozens of great educators from around the state.

My topic was a very simple one--how to make comics by combining real life pictures with a few tools from Google Drawings or Slides.

  • My presentation slides
  • An example comic we started during the session
  • Related tutorials
  • Our sample project, including how to turn the comics into ebooks and videos
  • Information on my creativity games
I shared many of these resources throughout other posts on this blog, but this one place to find them all as well as additional things I shared only at the conference.

If you want to see the sample comic we started during the session, it's here:

No comments:

Post a Comment